Saturday, August 1, 2015

Much Guilt Being a Mother

I constantly feel guilty.

Feeling guilty that my son has both parents separated. Sometimes I feel I didn't do enough to keep the relationship going even though I know both side played a part.

Feeling guilty of leaving my son when I go to work. After two months of work away from my son, it is still quite hard to accept that I have to be away from him most of the day.

Feeling guilty of being so tired every single day even during weekends that I am not able to spend much quality time with my son.


Feeling guilty of not able to provide him the best that I can provide for him in terms of nutrition, good habits and education because I am always away. BUT I am very glad that my mum and in laws are able to help out a lot.

Feeling guilty that I am not at my best in terms of emotion to take care of my son right now.

I go through all these guilt everyday.

However thinking of my son and people whom truly loves and care for me pulls me through the day and helps me focus in what I need to do to be a good mother.

I know my son loves me and I know he knows that I love him too.

After two years of waiting, he finally calls me Mummy =)

Do you go through these struggles being a parent?


No comments:

Post a Comment