Saturday, June 20, 2015

Everyday Is A Challenge After Separation



Everyday is a struggle.

Felt like I just got married yesterday and today we are both separated.

Took care of my baby for the first one and a half year of his life and now I am struggling to get use to the working life again.

I felt I was lucky to have a good husband and an adorable child and was able to work from home and take care of my bundle of joy.

But I guess, it was an illusion and it was not as seem as I thought it was.



Things changed drastically in two years, Felt like my life was turn upside down and inside out.

But it is OK. I accepted that life is sometimes like that.

Giving my best to move on and be a good mother.

Though working late hours makes me miss my baby very much. But I have to be strong, for both of our future.

I thank god for blessing me with very supportive parents and siblings, to help me get through this tough phase in my life.

I thank god that my baby is healthy and well and is learning many new things from his beloved grandma.

I thank god that my parents in law are very supportive and willing to share my burden.

I thank god that slowly but surely I am able to regain my own confidence and self esteem to face the world independently again and be the best mother my baby can every have.

And a message to my baby;

"I love you very very very much. I never knew I can love a human being so much and willing to sacrifice so many things for you. Sorry things turn out this way between Pa & me. From now on, let us hold hands and face the world together, through good and bad times. Adventure is out there! Believe that life is great!

I admit that everyday is a challenge for me. Going to work, facing the working life alone, facing work challenges which are so new, foreign and sometimes uncomfortable for me. But some how, because of you, I gained enough courage & enough strength to get through the day and return to you by the end of the day.

Because of you, I am able to take one step at a time, one task at a time and one day at a time.

Thanks to you, I managed to slowly step out from one of the most depressing phase in my life. I don't think it would be possible without you, pohpoh, gonggong, yiyi and cowfoo.

Lots of love from your mommi, hugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment